Snowmobile Insurance: Snowmobile Insurance Agent
Progressive and your snowmobile insurance agent offer specialized snowmobile insurance coverage for theft, liability, medical bills, and a whole lot more.
Progressive Snowmobile insurance policies are available in the states of Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Riders choose Progressive for our comprehensive offering of snowmobile insurance coverages, specialized claims service and competitive rates.
With a Progressive Snowmobile insurance agent and policy, you will receive wide-ranging coverage for you and your sled, such as:
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability
- Comprehensive & Collision
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
- Medical Payments
- Roadside Assistance
- Accessory Coverage
Does Progressive Snowmobile insurance include my snowmobile accessories?
Progressive Snowmobile insurance may include accessory coverage, depending on your state. Ask your snowmobile insurance agent for details. Depending on where you live, accessory coverage may be included at no additional charge when Comprehensive or Collision coverage is purchased. Generally, at least $1,000 of accessory coverage is provided, but this amount varies by state. In some states, additional accessory coverage may be purchased up to a total limit of $30,000.
Accessories are defined as equipment, devices, enhancements and changes other than those that the manufacturer originally installs, that alter the appearance or performance of your snowmobile. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Any electronic equipment, antennas and other devices used exclusively to send or receive audio, visual or data signals or play back recorded media, other than those originally installed by the manufacturer, and that are permanently installed on your snowmobile using bolts or brackets, including slide-out brackets.
- Trailers designed to be pulled behind a snowmobile.
- Custom paint, engine modifications, and suspension/springs.
- Exhausts, racks, saddlebags, hitches, seats/backrests, and windshields.
- Safety apparel, including helmets. (Coverage is provided in the event of a Collision loss. Theft is not covered.)
- Plow blades or winches.
Please note: Your Progressive snowmobile insurance agent recommends you retain photos of your snowmobile and all receipts for your snowmobile accessories.
For details on the level of coverage available to you, talk to your independent snowmobile insurance agent.
How can I save more money on my snowmobile insurance?
Ask your snowmobile insurance agent how to save on snowmobile insurance. When you insure your snowmobile with Progressive, you may qualify for significant discounts, including a multiple snowmobile discount. Plus, safe riders may receive lower rates, since your driving record helps determine your rate.
Progressive also offers the following discounts to snowmobile policyholders:*
- Safety Course discount
- Homeowner discount
- Paid-in-full discount
- Multi-policy discount
Ask your independent snowmobile insurance agent for your free snowmobile insurance quote today.
*Discounts not available in all states/situations.